This component aims at enhancing the sustainable management and secure access of pastoral and agro-pastoral communities to natural resources (water and pasture) with trans-boundary significance.
- Develop/rehabilitate water infrastructure facilities; build capacity water user associations among others. These facilities will augment those developed by County Governments.
- Reseeding of degraded rangelands to ensure adequate pastures for the animals and build capacity for sustainable use of resource.
- Management of invasive species to allow for regeneration of pastures.
- Establishment of strategic feed reserves through construction of community hay stores.
- Harmonization of resource use policies in the rangelands.
- Facilitate peace meetings and forums between warring communities.